The copyright of all posts published on this blog is held by the author, Vít Nováček, and the contents falls under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 International License, unless explicitly indicated otherwise (typically in a footnote at the end of the post).
In lay terms, you can:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
There are no additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits. To view a copy of this license, visit the Creative Commons web or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
To conclude, here goes a personal addendum to the above legalese: Like with most matters in life, exceptional deviations from this license are not to be completely ruled out in reasonably justified cases, but only with with an explicit written consent of the copyright holder (i.e. me).